Talents are the players(or their pets) basic abilities. There are two types of talents; fighting talents and additional talents. Upgrading talents either gives the player some type of special advantage or makes them stronger in combat. Each level of a talent costs more than the previous level to purchase.
- Main article: Fighting Talents
Fighting talents are available for both the player and their pet. These define the players basic combat abilities.
Fighting talents include:
- Power - Defines how much damage the player can do to an opponent.
- Defence - Defines how well the player can block incoming damage.
- Dexterity - Defines how well the player can block a fatal blow.
- Skills - Defines how the players chance to deal a fatal blow.
- Vitality - Defines the players health value and regeneration rate.
Fighting talents have no known maximum level and no known maximum price.
- Main article: Additional Talents
Additional talents define players special abilities. Additional talents include:
- Safeguard - Defines a percent of protection for the player and ?? when attacked by an opposing wizard. This bonus does not apply when the player attacks another wizard themselves.
- Mind - Defines the amount of mana the player earns hourly.
- Vision - Defines what opponents the player can find in the arena.
- Cloak - Defines how well the player can hide from their opponents in the arena.
Safeguard and mind have a maximum level of 10 while vision and cloak have a maximum level of 9.
Cloak and vision have the same price at every level. Mind begins to cost gold at level 5.